This job might no longer be available.
Product Manager - New Platforms
4 months ago
Behaviour is looking for a Product Manager who will lead the development roadmap and produce business requirements for new platforms. The Product Manager will use market research, quantitative and qualitative data to drive feature planning and prioritization, balancing business goals and ensuring a fun experience for our players.
- Identify product needs for each of the new platforms
- Determine key performance indicators
- Produce user stories, maintain backlog and follow-up development
- Work directly with Leads across all disciplines. Understand the creation and development, launch and live services of the PC/Console game as the product/business owner
- Conduct market research in collaboration with marketing to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning
- Take ownership of feature priorities and proactively drive it with cross functional team (Creative/Art/Technical Directors and Production)
- Coordinate the go-to-market/live marketing activities including platform holder marketing and user acquisition campaigns with the marketing team
- Ability to work with and inform creative teams to prioritize features
- Ability to present and clearly communicate results
- Passion for new technology
- Outstanding knowledge of the video game industry
- Ability to challenge and motivate peers
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Inspirational leadership skills
- Solid, proven games experience within the industry is a must
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is preferred
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.