Product Manager - Marketing
6 days ago
When you’re a Marketing Product Manager at Ubisoft Québec , you drive individual marketing initiatives from creative concept to launch to provide players with opportunities to further engage with a brand. Be it a trailer, event, or in-game cosmetic, every one of your products enriches the overall experience of a game, adding to its initial offering.
You have the ability to navigate between vision, strategy, and hands-on implementation – oftentimes, simultaneously. Dedicated to maintaining a deep understanding of our community, you always stay player-centric. You know that great product marketing comes down to empathizing with your audience – and catering specifically to them.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with production teams to understand the game’s brand identity, target market, and creative vision + stay up to date on its content release schedule.
- Come up with product ideas that fit the feel of the game and enhance its intended experience.
- Lead the conception and production of a variety of marketing assets. Define their value and purpose, and refine them with interdependent teams.
- Define product priorities and strategies + manage the marketing roadmap and communication timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (monetization, brand, external specialists, business, public relations, etc.) to develop and execute products, rallying everyone behind them.
- Partner with consumer research and community management to gather player insights + understand and address feedback and performance, sharing your learnings across the production floor.
- Research and monitor market trends to identify exposure opportunities.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Digital/Interactive/Arts Medias, or equivalent
- Product management, marketing experience or interactive/entertainment medias or related experience
- Knowledge of and interest in the video game market and entertainement industry.
- A highly collaborative spirit, building and delivering products is a team effort.
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable insights to inform decision making
- A healthy regard for feedback: it’s data, which you consider to be a powerful tool
- Excellent prioritization, interpersonal, and English & French communication skills + an eye for detail
- An adaptable approach to presentation: you can read the room and adjust your delivery accordingly
- A whole lot of flexibility to handle the many changes that will come up throughout production: you can respond to moments of unpredictability
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter letting us know why this opportunity appeals to you
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey !
With a team of more than 500 talented, innovative and passionate creators, Ubisoft Quebec keeps on growing and continues its ascension. Founded in 2005, the studio has been involved in several key Ubisoft franchises over the years, developing cutting-edge expertise in major AAA game development. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, the Quebec team recently assumed the leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey, the latest installment in the critically acclaimed series. The team has just finished working on a brand new game, Immortals Fenyx Rising.