This job might no longer be available.
Product Manager (Marketing)
Montreal QC ca
5 months ago
When you’re a Marketing Product Manager at Ubi MTL, you drive individual marketing initiatives from creative concept to launch to provide players with opportunities to further engage with a brand. Be it a trailer, event, or in-game cosmetic, every one of your products enriches the overall experience of a game, adding to its initial offering.
You have the ability to navigate between vision, strategy, and hands-on implementation – oftentimes, simultaneously. Dedicated to maintaining a deep understanding of our community, you always stay player-centric. You know that great product marketing comes down to empathizing with your audience – and catering specifically to them.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with production teams to understand the game’s brand identity, target market, and creative vision + stay up to date on its content release schedule.
- Come up with product ideas that fit the feel of the game and enhance its intended experience.
- Pitch your concepts (and showcase their value and purpose) + validate, discuss, and refine them with interdependent teams.
- Define product priorities and strategies + manage the marketing roadmap and communications timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (monetization, brand, external specialists, business, public relations, etc.) to develop and execute products, rallying everyone behind them.
- Partner with consumer research and community management to gather player insights + understand and address feedback and performance, sharing your learnings across the production floor.
- Research and monitor market trends to identify exposure opportunities.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Around 3 years of product management or marketing experience (or related experience)
- Understanding of pop culture and the video game production process
- A highly collaborative spirit (building and delivering products is a huge team effort, after all)
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable insights to inform decision making
- A healthy regard for feedback: it’s data, which you consider to be a powerful tool
- Excellent prioritization, interpersonal, and English & French communication skills + an eye for detail
- An adaptable approach to presentation: you can read the room and adjust your delivery accordingly
- A whole lot of flexibility to handle the many changes that will come up throughout production: you can respond to (and perhaps even relish?) moments of unpredictability
What to send our way
- You CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter letting us know why this opportunity appeals to you
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.