Product Manager B2B
13 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Product Manager to join the Marketing department and take part in building a very unique and cutting edge product including tools and processes for Playtika's internal Ad-tech division, which provides User Acquisition, Retargeting and Ad-Monetization solutions globally.
- Manage the life-cycle of a strategic and complex product
- Product Management in an Agile environment
- Manage queues of ongoing tasks, focus on the data domain, and major features to create work plans and manage daily work
- Coordinate the different disciplines in the company and 3rd parties to deliver projects with high quality and on time
- Work in collaboration with two more PMs and 20 developers
- Collect requirements from internal customers, process them into a prioritized backlog.
- Research for solutions in the ad tech domain
- 3+ years of experience in technical Product Management - a must
- Experience with B2B products
- Familiar with software development life cycle
- Good presentation skills
- Well organized with ability to provide management status of the road map and multiple projects- MUST
- Prior experience in online marketing as a User Acquisition Manager/Media Buyer – a big advantage
- Development background - an advantage
- System analysis skills - an advantage