This job might no longer be available.
Product Manager (Marketing) – Is it Love?
Montreal QC ca
8 months ago
As a Marketing Product Manager at Ubi MTL, you’ll join our 1492 Studio team to extend the audience reach of a new installment of the Is it Love? mobile game franchise.
Combining your creativity and critical thinking, you’ll develop and execute strategic marketing plans and campaigns for the game.
We’ll be counting on you to build brand awareness and grow our community to share the romance, adventure, and excitement of Is it Love? with potential players worldwide.
What you’ll do
- Guide our research efforts, liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies to better understand our target market.
- Define marketing priorities and strategies.
- Create measurable marketing plans and campaigns that advance business goals.
- Work closely with executives to set budgets and targets.
- Identify and assess trends, technologies, and methodologies to explore exposure opportunities.
- Build industry and influencer relationships to develop an engaged community.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- Experience in product marketing or project management (or other relevant experience)
- A collaborative, creative, and innovative spirit
- An understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- French and English communication skills
- Organizational, analytical, and budget-management abilities
- A healthy regard for feedback: you can adapt to it as well as constructively provide it
- A strong interest in episodic games (if you play Is it Love?, a huge plus)
Interested? Here’s what to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter with your answers to these questions:
- In your opinion, what are the main trends in today's episodic games?
- If you play Is it Love?, what’s your favourite story and why?
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.