Product Manager - Internal Tools
3 months ago
We are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for tool creation, who will be driving the vision of our next-gen games support tools such as a stroy writing applications that allows writers to push the boundaries of how stories can be told in casual games!
You will work within our centralized Web Tools Team to develop products that empower our game teams to keep bringing delightful story-driven games to millions of players around the world and optimize their live operations. Some of your responsibilities include:
- You will work with diverse stakeholders in Wooga’s game teams to understand their needs and workflows and turn them into user stories.
- You will drive the vision for the Web Tools team’s products.
- You will design, document, and mock new features for Wooga’s tools.
- You will prioritize the backlog, own the roadmap and share the results with stakeholders.
- You will collaborate with other shared technology teams on bigger initiatives to bring Wooga’s games to the next level.
Who we are looking for
- You have solid experience working as a Product Owner or Product Manager.
- You enjoy challenges and love to make your users’ lives better.
- You understand complex workflows and how to optimize them.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- You have a background in mobile games or web application development.
- Experience with software engineering is a plus!
Why you should join us
- Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world’s best games!
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.