Product Manager Intern
9 days ago
We are looking for a digital twin product manager intern as part of the Unity industrial team to assist the product/project manager for digital twin projects/products management.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the UX/UI design in the customer projects, especially in areas like Digital Twin, XR, In-vehicle HMI, etc.
- Assist to design the products of industrial digital solution
- Assist crafting demo, document writing
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor, Master degree or above, major in computer science or design, etc
- Work at least 3 days per week, last for at least 6 months
- Proficient in design software such as Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Strong self-driving ability
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.