Product Manager Intern
Oakland, California, United States
2 days ago
Endless is an interactive storytelling company. Our mission is the never-ending pursuit of the most innovative and engaging ways to tell great stories. We’re currently partnering with one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world on an interactive storytelling platform featuring all-new shows based on some of the most iconic IP from film and television.
We are seeking a bright and passionate part time (10-20 hours per week) Product Management Intern who can focus on becoming a meaningful contributor to the live product. You will gain experience by analyzing live data, providing insights & Live Operations support, and turning your insights into features and/or improvements. You will have the opportunity to influence the product for your aligned vision and work with all departments to bring your vision to reality.
- Drive user and competitive research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions
- Create and discover new levers, channels, and strategies to grow KPI’s and drive financial results
- Identify crystal clear transparency on all aspects of development
- Implement best practices for optimization
- Drive solutions and strategies across multiple teams by creating/designing specifications detailing the why and what of the feature
- 0-1+ years as a product manager (or similar role) where you’ve worked with teams developing products and/or performed quantitative analysis to refine models and make data-informed decisions.
- Mobile application development (experience in game development a plus)
- Experience using SQL and Excel is a must.
- Ability to manage complex projects and production schedules
- Superb attention to detail and communication
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Agile
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment that may mean finding creative solutions to get things done
- Interest in mobile content. content creation, mobile, and/or games.
Required Application Materials
This is a paid internship
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive business and we welcome applications from people from varied backgrounds and walks of life – talented, creative people with their own voice, ideas and perspectives. So if you think you have the right skills and mindset for this position, whether through education, work or life experience, please apply.
Endless Entertainment is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Endless Entertainment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.