Product Manager Intern, Creator Pass
San Francisco, CA, United States
9 days ago
Unity San Francisco is hiring a Product Manager Intern for the Unity Engagement Team, focused on improving the experience of the 1M+ monthly active creators that use Unity Personal Edition. You will be responsible for discovering, defining, developing, and helping go to market on a new offering for this vital group of users. Over the course of the internship you will work closely with a team of PMs, content creators, business intelligence/data scientists, user researchers and product marketers to take initial tests to the state of a minimal viable product.
This role may be a good fit for you, if you're driven to get things done and to do them right. You love well-crafted user interfaces and streamlined user experiences. You want to work with people who encourage collaboration and cultivate new and creative ideas. You are a people-minded, passionate and resourceful person that would like to bring the Unity game development ecosystem to the next level.
- Define the in market product tests, creating hypotheses, and testing against them quickly
- Identify key value propositions based on user segments and subsegments
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of a minimally viable product that aims to achieve clear retention and revenue targets
- Manage product launches, reviews, engagement analysis, and feature improvement including communications and expectations to stakeholders and collaborators
- Partner with analytics, product management, and product marketing to successfully bring an initial product offering to market
- Previous experience in product management, software development, and/or digital product marketing
- Excellent record in sourcing and using analytics and data to identify key product insights
- Technical knowledge; ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineers and content creators
- Proficient communication and people leadership skills
- Technical Degree
- Experience with Unity/game development
- Experience improving in product user experience
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.