Product Manager - India
8 days ago
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
Product Manager - India
Krafton India is looking for a PM with 3-5 years of gaming product management experience who can help our publishing organization to develop localized features, lead our analytics efforts to drive game changing insights and assess the market and competition to keep us in pole position.
[Responsibilities and duties]
• Responsible for the full feature lifecycle, from writing specifications/feature specs, analyzing key performance metrics, and driving business results
• Work closely with Product Data Analysts to extract customer insights, monitor game performance and develop/improve features, and present the results to various stakeholders.
• Work with cross geographical and cross-functional teams: Marketing, design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
• Obsess with fine-tuning product details and usability; Provide the best experience to the users
• Understand the user problems needs through primary and secondary research, competitive analysis
• 3-5 years of experience in product management/analytics, preferably in a gaming company.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in engineering, Economy or Business from a top tier school.
• Understanding of UI/ UX design concepts and principles to create clear, precise wireframes, product specifications.
• Project management experience with strong attention to detail, Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles and Excellent negotiation & interpersonal skills
• Strong data-driven analytical skills to operate and make decisions with partial information and ambiguity.
• Regularly seeks out the latest games on Mobile/Console/PC and plays them
Resume review - 1st interview - Assignment Round - Hiring Manager interview - Final Round - Offer
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.