Product Manager, Incubation
13 days ago
Bungie is looking for a Product Manager to help build out the next great game from Bungie. This role will be a key contributor in helping define and execute the product and commercial strategy for our next IP. Using data, insights, user testing, and creative solutions, you'll inform Destiny product development, stoke customer adoption, and deliver commercial success.
Under the guidance of a Principal Product Manager, you will partner closely with the game development, marketing, and publishing teams to plan and deliver top-notch experiences and that our players are excited about.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Collaborate with design and develop specs for key features such as merchandise tooling, storefront design, economy balancing, new user experience design, and player segmentation
- Build and maintain key documentation for the successful planning and tracking of product initiatives
- Partner with Consumer Insights to provide actionable market research by supporting the team with clear goals, briefs, and recommendations
- Coordinate Product Management team timelines and track key deliverables to ensure the team is providing actionable and relevant information to the development and publishing teams
- Provide clear and concise documentation and presentations to be delivered to the publishing and development leadership teams
- Support business goals and KPIs focused on revenue, engagement, and acquisition for a product in development
- Relevant experience in a Product Manager position at a live service company (i.e. games, ecommerce, or software-as-a-service)
- Ability to foster a positive and productive relationship with other internal teams
- Excellent organization, communication and documentation skills
- Results oriented, determined and composed under pressure
- Able to identify and resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines in a clear and efficient manner
- Strong business acumen with deep analytical capabilities, using data to inform strategic and business decisions
- Good understanding of statistics, hypothesis testing, and the scientific method
- Proven ability to quickly solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment utilizing data and market research
- Passion, enthusiasm and knowledge of the games industry