Product Manager, Identity
San Francisco, CA, United States
12 days ago
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join Unity’s Player Identity team!
This role is an opportunity to drive outcomes for Unity’s core identity & privacy solutions. Unity Identity handles player identification, authentication, profiles, and associated data privacy conditions. It is the primary service for identity within Unity and essential to the success of Unity’s customers.
The Player Identity team is a foundational cross-functional group providing a critical function for Unity services.The team’s mission is to provide a secure, flexible system for identifying players for interacting with Unity’s products, providing seamless access for those players between Unity services, and ensuring that their data is secure and privacy compliant. It is a team driving impact across Unity’s game services and a vital component for the success of Unity’s customers.
This is an opportunity drive impact for a top-flight team building cutting edge identity solutions for a scaling business. This role will have broad exposure and influence over the future of player identity within Unity and will produce results across our product landscape. Come join us!
- Define the product vision and roadmap for the Player Identity development team
- Prioritize requirements for development and create detailed PRDs
- Build & Maintain alignment between the identity team, game services teams, legal, data governance and internal customers.
- Partner with engineering, legal, and governance teams to create a performant, private and efficient system for handing player identification data.
- Define KPIs and success criteria for the Player Identity team and associated deliveries
- 2-4 years Product management experience, preferably in identity or privacy spaces
- Understanding of common aspects of identity and privacy: S2S authentication, user profiles, api gateways/tokenization, access management
- Strong prioritization skills including impact-certainty models and stack-ranking
- Experience working with central teams serving both internal and external customers
- Understanding of user privacy related as it relates to user identity; consent flows, regulatory bodies (GDPR, CCPA, LGPD), data disclosures & deletions
- Experience building building identity systems in a software or gaming company
- Bonus points for direct experience working on identity systems within the gaming space
- Privacy certifications; CIPM, CIPT, CIPP, etc.
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.