Product Manager II
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleProduct Manager II
SummaryBig Fish Games is a player-centric game publisher that has been influential to the game development world over the last 20 years. Distinguished by its value-driven, collaborative, and inclusive culture, Big Fish continues to innovate the game experience, build community and connections through games, and craft meaningful games played by millions.
Big Fish has an extensive portfolio of popular casual games across genres including EverMerge, Big Fish Casino, JMS, Gummy Drop, Cooking Craze, Fairway Solitaire. Big Fish is dedicated to delivering amazing experiences for players to connect, compete and discover play, anywhere and on any device.
Big Fish is part of Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join one of our top titles in supporting the product development through game design, UX/UI and live operations. Successful candidates in this position are effective communicators that can work collaboratively with a variety of teams and personalities. We are looking for someone to make real-time decisions that directly influence the roadmap and engagement of the game. This person will work with the Product Owner focusing on long-term growth and sustainability of the game, while maximizing game engagement through innovative game design. The ideal candidate is dependable, self-motivated, and persistent in ensuring successful plan execution
- Work at all levels of the design process - from collaborating with designs provided by developers to inspiring people toward goals to craft systems, content, and user-experiences of individual features
- Own and drive new features end to end. From pitch, iteration, ship, all the way through to upkeep in live service
- You will intimately understand player behaviors and test your hypotheses and implement product improvements
- Monitor game health metrics and help define the roadmap to optimize game.
- Use a mix of data and player feedback to test and iterate on live features
- Transform your ideas into well-thought-out designs, clearly communicated with just enough documentation, wireframes, flows, and spreadsheets.
- 2+ years’ experience as a product manager or consultant in consumer products (games preferred)
- Strong technical writing skills with examples from past design work.
- Designed new features that work well across a variety of diverse platforms (phones, consoles, VR, etc.). Experience designing games for mobile/touch devices preferred
- Passion for great products and a deep empathy for users
- An advocate for strategy taking research, data, and industry trends into account, while being comfortable taking calculated risks
- Collaborative, team player that thrives in cross-discipline teams
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks.
- Understands the competitive landscape in terms of product quality and feature parity.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of employees both internally and externally.
- Experience designing engagement and social mechanics in games
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field of study
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationUSA - Remote
Job familyBig Fish Games
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.