Product Manager II - Analytics Solutions
6 days ago
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager to join the Analytics Solutions team. This exciting and challenging role will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Product Management, as well as our internal partners in game studios and analytics organization to manage a portfolio of data products that provide the information our stakeholders need and enable easier access to data.
In this role you will work with a team of accomplished developers and data professionals to bring the data products to life using your established skills in execution and delivery. You will foster relationships with team members and partners across the organization. If you are inspired by data solutions that bring value to the stakeholders, come join us.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand their business context and needs, s olicit ideas and feedback, create wireframes and workflows, write specs, and coordinate across teams and groups to create high level business cases and product vision documents that support the Data and Analytics vision.
- In close partnership with the Sr. Manager of Product Management, develop the multi-year portfolio roadmap of services and capabilities necessary to achieve the analytics vision, reflecting both existing and proposed new products. Contribute to the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and product backlog
- Organize and leads requirements gathering sessions to capture processes, user workflows, user stories, story acceptance criteria, data models and current state scenarios from a variety of internal partners, then decompose high-level business and user requirements into well-written, clear documentation and cohesive presentations
- Develop guidelines and prioritization tools to help game teams and partners understand the strategy, review and prioritize their roadmaps, and identify new opportunities.
- Create user stories for the engineering team to deliver on, establish and track initial product success measures
- Maintain products after initial release; measure and support client service impact and measure performance metrics to help determine enhancement opportunities
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum of 4 years of related professional experience (Technical Product Management, Business Analysis) performing all aspects of product delivery projects and business analysis activities
- Experience analyzing data pipelines, algorithms and automated systems, or strong affinity to data and data processing principles
- Experience developing and refining strategic vision paired with a product roadmap
- Experience gathering input, communicating a strategy, and creating shared plans with partners
- Skilled at visualizing and explaining complex experiences and workflows using tools like Miro, Figma, Lucidchart, xmind, Visio, or similar
- Experience working with technical teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the partners and stakeholders that use them
- Translate needs into solution requirements and establish those in a written format that allows engineering teams to align behind the product vision
- Confident and succinct communicator that can interface with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from a diverse set of backgrounds
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and establish structure and coherence to business problems
- Comfortable working in an international context, within virtual teams and international partners
- Networking and relationship building is your natural way of working