At Savage Game Studios we work for the players. We invest in player research to know them better and in community management to create a feedback loop between the developers and the players. As a Senior Product Manager you’ll be at the forefront of turning data into insights and actions.
We are a small team in the early stages of development, so this is a unique opportunity to have a large impact. Reporting to the Game Director, you will be responsible for all aspects of product management. This is a highly visible position inside of the company, and you will be a key member of the game leadership team for the project.
As Senior Product Manager, you will use your technical, business, and design skills to lead data analysts and data scientists to attain the business goals for the product. You will be an expert in all areas of product management including monetization and retention mechanics, economy balancing, and game events that support retention and engagement.
Savage Game Studios is a member of the PlayStation family.
Why should you join Savage Game Studios
- You’ll be a part of a rock-solid team of artists, programmers and developers
- You’ll work in an environment where we truly respect each other’s talent and contribution
- We are ambitious and always strive to lift each other to full potential
- We love to play and develop games. In addition to playing games in our free time, every Friday afternoon at Savage is dedicated to playing games that inspire us
- Our studios are conveniently located in the downtowns of Helsinki and Berlin.
- Our international team values individuality and diversity - no matter who you are or where you're from, you can find a home at Savage
- Last but not least – we offer competitive compensation and great benefits
- Working with the Game Director, define the game’s core business model and benchmarks
- Working with the design team, define the game’s monetization and retention mechanics
- Working with the internal and external marketing teams, identify appropriate channels for user acquisition
- Working with the production and the design teams, submit new assets, features, and events for implementation by the development team
- Deliver reports and analysis to external stakeholders and the game’s senior staff
- Growing data analytics team
- Prior Product Management experience in mobile games
- Worked of live mobile games
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellence in Excel
- Great cross-functional communication skills
- An ability to identify and solve risks
The ideal candidate will also have
- Worked on new games
- Understanding of user acquisition
- Experience in people management
- Robust skills in analytics tools such as Tableau and SQL