Product Manager (H/F)
13 days ago
Harbour: online solutions at Ubisoft
As Ubisoft’s online platform developer, Harbour helps bring high-quality connected experiences to millions of players worldwide. Working alongside production teams, we leverage state-of-the-art solutions to enable value-filled features in all our online games – throughout their development and while they’re live. With a view of Ubisoft’s entire digital ecosystem and a long-term approach to online gaming, we focus on finding the right solution for the right purpose. And if the solution we need doesn’t exist yet? That’s just an opportunity for us to create it.
As a Product Manager within Harbour, you’ll be responsible for the long-term functional vision of our collaborative platform used to create and manage live game content.
What you’ll do
· Evaluate user needs and collaborate with the engineering team to identify potential solutions
· Partner with Project Directors, Team Leads and other stakeholders to develop your assigned products in a collaborative and devops oriented manner.
· Work closely with engineering to deliver quality user-centric products on time and on budget.
· Carry out strategic positioning studies and develop metrics to measure results.
· Act as a primary contact person, staying in close communication with users and production teams.
· Collaborate with production and support teams in Montréal and in the world
· Promote the adoption of the platform within Ubisoft and retention on the platform by listening to the community of users
What you bring
· A passion for software product development, quality assurance, continuous deployment and continuous improvement is required.
· At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
· An undergraduate degree in a technical field, or relevant experience (training or experience in business an asset)
· A collaborative and attentive spirit and a customer service mindset
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (you’re comfortable interacting with colleagues of all levels)
· Critical thinking, resourcefulness, initiative, and a whole lot of flexibility
Ability to assess products and suggest improvements
· Phone Interview with a Technical Recruiter
· Technical Interview with a Senior Programmer & the Team Lead
· Final interview with the Online Architect & the Project Director
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux Studio
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team , our Ubisoft's online service group.