Product Manager | Growth
14 days ago
We're looking for a talented and passionate BI Product Manager to join Wildlife's Marketing Tech team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a BI PM you will play a key role in creating data visualization solutions to improve the performance of our Performance Marketing team. You will be expected to conceive, design and prioritize features to be developed for your squad and align the vision with partners from different areas. Wildlife is constantly growing and launching games worldwide, so you will be part of the tech team responsible for creating products and solutions that allow our operations to scale.
You should have a passion for working with metrics in a very analytical environment. You will own BI products from conception to delivery and must be willing to take bold risks rather than settling for incremental improvement. You will lead the product side of the BI squad, composed also of data engineers and UX analysts.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, is a self-starter ("takes the initiative"), loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Lead the rituals of the BI squad, such as OKR and sprint plannings;
- Own the official metrics reported by the Marketing organization;
- Identify new BI opportunities (new metrics, dashboards…) and partner with engineering to build effective solutions;
- Develop strong relationships with the Marketing teams that are clients of our BI solutions;
- Make the connection between clients and the engineering team to guarantee good solution design and delivery.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics or related experience;
- Experience working in teams on digital projects/products;
- Strong analytical skills: you understand how to analyze metrics and date;
- Strong organizational skills: you are able to prioritize multiple tasks and serve multiple clients;
- Strong communication skills: advanced writing and speaking in English;
- Basic programming skills, preferably R and SQL;
- (Nice to have) Digital product management experience;
- (Nice to have) Knowledge of BI solutions, particularly Looker.
More about you
- Strong analytical skills and passion for working with data and metrics;
- Ambitious with a sense of ownership over your squad's scope;
- Able to build alignment but is not afraid to push ahead when some critics remain;
- Strong business sense and able to understand client's pain points;
- Clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with, willing to help wherever needed;
- Go-getter with exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- Comfortable at the hub of a fast-paced environment where you interface daily with world-class talent from teams;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.