Product Manager, Games
Boston MA US
8 days ago
GSN Games is looking for a Product Manager - Games to join our team in Boston!
About the GSN Games Skill Studio:
Take on cash tournaments and help transform real-money gaming with WorldWinner.com and the WorldWinner app. WorldWinner offers a wide and ever-changing variety of tournaments within multiple game titles for game enthusiasts of all skill levels.
What You'll Do:
In this role, you will bring your product management and design experience to work closely with stakeholders throughout our organization on product development and strategy. You will balance both quantitative and qualitative insights to design, launch and optimize smart, engaging products and features for our active and growing user base. Additionally, you will monitor key performance indicators of your products, and work to optimize them. This role has a focus on design and support for our casual games of skill, so come prepared to design, playtest, launch, and iterate on amazing games!
About the Role:
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product areas
- Design compelling games of skill that appeal to a modern mobile audience and using an iterative data-driven approach
- Create and validate detailed design specifications, with supporting data and documentation
- Manage the product backlog to keep the team unblocked and aligned
- Build cross-functional relationships required to get things done
- Own and analyze performance metrics
- Establish and communicate product plans and success measures - and progress against them
The ideal candidate loves getting a better understanding of our players and how they use our products and play our games. They have a knack for optimization, and enjoy continuous iteration. This is a position requiring cross-functional partnership to design, experiment, analyze, and react. The right candidate will look forward to the challenge!
- 3+ years of software product experience
- Experience with mobile app or web development from pre-production to live operation
- Creative, entrepreneurial approach
- Open, transparent, and collaborative communication style
- Demonstrable success leading complex product development efforts
- Strong understanding of data analysis and data-driven development
- Experience with data tools, such as Tableau, or other ways to digest data
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines
- Passion for playing games and game design.
- Experience with games of skill, mobile casual games or both. Experience with iOS, Android, or Facebook games marketplaces, design trends and best practices.
- Experience wireframing concepts and prototypes
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation