Product Manager, GTM Systems
10 days ago
Unity is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Go-To-Market technology including our Salesforce org and its peripheral ecosystem. Key responsibilities include leading our efforts to streamline our Lead-to-Opportunity, Quote-to-Cash, CLM, and Customer Success infrastructure. We expect you to develop new ideas, find new capabilities in Salesforce, and our other applications, and drive their implementation and integration. You will be driving towards improving and streamlining the user experience of getting work done at Unity!
Succeeding in this position requires you to be a results-oriented self-starter with proven technical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills. Ideal candidates enjoy becoming an authority in multiple areas and have a strong affinity for efficient processes, a well-organized database, and a passion for clean data. You should enjoy the excitement of working in a constantly evolving and growing environment while balancing your technical skills, collaborative cross-team problem-solving, and ability to build and manage a team.
What You'll Do
- Own the Go-To-Market Roadmap within IT for Lead-to-quote Product areas as well work closely with billing and e-commerce teams to ensure solutions are end-to-end.
- Ability to prioritize issues as they come in to help with assignment and routing of production support needs and stay ahead of Salesforce releases to provide new functionalities and solutions as needed
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues, running steering committee meetings with executives as needed
- Promote and establish with the team best practices in business systems analysis, design, and testing to ensure the implementation team is providing outstanding quality work that meets compliance needs and is earning trust throughout the company
- Efficiently partner with internal customers, including executives regarding progress on projects, performance, and potential business risks
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years working in product management, preferably in a developer-focused product environment
- Demonstrable strategic skills and capable of leadership
- Expert-level familiarity with Salesforce and its application ecosystem
- Ability to lead a team through large projects and technical decisions
- Ability to quickly and efficiently prioritize multiple requests and to reasonably estimate the time for tasks.
You might also have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a cheerful, supportive, and customer-focused personality and the ability to work across all levels in an organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with focus and with the company’s strategic goals in mind
- The ability to excel in a changing fast-paced environment
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.