Product Manager (Esports) - One-Year Contract
Montreal QC ca
12 days ago
As a Product Manager on a one-year contract at Ubi MTL, you’ll deliver exceptional competitive experiences by creating esports events for Rainbow Six Siege.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with partners, sponsors, players, and more, to organize high profile esports events.
- Plan and prepare events (select vendors, organize live broadcasts, coordinate with player and talent management, etc.).
- Work closely with other product managers to assess risks, communicate challenges, discuss dependencies, identify improvement opportunities, etc.
- Track and manage budgets.
- Keep stakeholders up to date on progress and setbacks.
- Contribute to defining product KPIs + measure program success over time.
- Build and maintain relationships with people across the company and in the community.
- Occasionally travel to set up and attend events, meet with partners, etc.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Management, Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Around 2 years of esports, project or product management experience (or other relevant experience)
- Solid understanding of event management and broadcast production
- In-depth knowledge of the video game market and industry
- An ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and take initiative
- A highly collaborative spirit and detail-oriented focus
- A passion for Rainbow Six and its community + motivation to push the boundaries of competitive gaming
Interested? Here's what to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your experience, education, and skills
- A cover letter letting us know why this opportunity appeals to you
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.