Product Manager, Engagement
18 days ago
We are Supernatural! Recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2020, Fast Company’s Best App , and covered in the New York Times ! Supernatural is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels, and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest and Quest 2.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers, and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you - available on-demand in your home.
We’re looking for an Engagement Product Manager to join our Growth team! At Supernatural, we move fast in a rigorous and creative environment. The right candidate will be a builder, communicator, and collaborator who possesses persistence and determination to create beloved experiences. Above all, the Product Manager must be passionate about driving results and making great products.
The impact you’ll make:
As an Engagement Product Manager you'll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key product initiatives focused on customer activation, engagement, and retention. In partnership with design, engineering, content, and marketing, you’ll be responsible for driving features that keep our members coming back for more. Reporting to the Director of Product Engagement, you’ll have the opportunity to launch features across different platforms (VR, mobile, web), test new ideas, be surrounded by continuous learning opportunities, and collaborate with executive management in your efforts. If you share our belief that virtual reality can play a major role in making exercise not suck, and you think you can help us create that future, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll do:
- Drive the strategy, tactics, and delivery timelines for your product area
- Continually prioritize work by communicating critical milestones, deconstructing features into discrete tasks, and focusing on results
- Participate in ongoing user and competitive analysis to understand landscape, positioning, and feature set
- Research new user-facing technologies and predict applicability to our existing business
- Perform financial and/or user metric forecasting to support rationale and prioritization for proposed feature set
- Translate product goals into backlogs and prioritized features that effectively deploy resources
- Work with cross-functional team members to plan the go-to-market strategy of completed features
- Communicate risks to estimated releases and propose mitigation plans
- Continually review the performance of features and flows to improve business or UX results
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in consumer software product management
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Deep understanding of A/B testing
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with human-centered design principles
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to fluidly prioritize typical job responsibilities along with ad hoc requests
- Ability to develop strong relationships built on mutual respect and a focus on continuous improvement
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working on consumer software products at a massive scale
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, SQL,3rd party analytics suites (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc) or other analytical tools
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.