Product Manager Director
11 days ago
Senior Manager - Game Product Management - Madden
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players.
Whether you’re a fan or just enjoy working on something new and different, this is a rare opportunity to join our Madden team in a role that would direct the future of a cornerstone EA Title. We’re a passionate group of game enthusiasts with one goal, to deliver the best possible Football experience possible and have fun as a great team while we’re doing it.
As the Senior Manager of Project Management for Madden, you will drive the decisions that will lead the game to reach its financial, player, and strategic goals. You will be responsible for establishing frameworks and data driven processes to achieve these goals.
Reporting to the Executive Producer of Madden, you will work with other PMs, analysts, designers and developers to be the voice of the player and create features that engage and expand our player base. This role will balance data/metrics, design, and user experience, and driving our PM targets for Madden. You will also be expected to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to deliver actionable insights that will help shape the roadmap.
What you will do
- Establish the product management vision for Tiburon titles
- Partner with senior leadership across SDI, Brand, and Game Development teams to build a LTV model for our games(Madden, College Football, Golf), using data and insights to influence features and long term roadmaps
- Enable strategic growth by bringing focus to high ROI growth opportunities that are unique to a given title
- Establish a culture of goal-setting, measurement, and learning leading to long term growth of our products;
- This includes partnering with the analytics team to stand up the appropriate dashboards, data structures, and insights to support this feedback loop
- This includes partnering and alignment-building with studio leaders to stand up processes and frameworks to support this culture
- The ability to influence game teams, while not having a direct authority to their resources is critical to the role.
- Ability to coach product managers working directly with Game Teams to develop key artifacts (e.g. specs for GDDs, live service program ROI opportunities, OKR summaries, etc).
- Strong communication abilities with demonstrable ability to deeply explain data, trends, and justification of recommendations at all levels of the organization. They will report out findings to studio SLT on a monthly basis summarizing the work of product management across all titles.
- Advocate for KPI-focused feature design and road mapping that establishes connections between features and KPI growth
- Develop frameworks to enable key optimization decisions on the live service; examples include economy design, program analysis framework and growth evolution of our Live Services
- Translate quantitative and qualitative insights into growth-oriented product recommendations
- Lead and build out the PM function, including hiring and growing a talented team of Product Management team across the studio
- The role reports into the studio head of production.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, research, or analytics in the games industry or consumer tech.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven design and decision making
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting information to various partners.
- Comfortable with statistical concepts and advanced business metrics
- Experience with AEM and Games as a Service mechanics and game systems across multiple genres and business models