Product Manager, Cross Promotion
3 months ago
Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves.Our juggernaut mobile games like Solitaire, FreeCell and Spider were present on Day 1 of the App Stores and have only continued to grow. We recently topped over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games and are hungry to continue finding new avenues for growth.
We have been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Most recently, Built In LA named us 2021's Best Midsize Companies to Work For. Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Jigsaw Puzzle and Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our mission is to bring JOY to others one game at a time.
The Monetization team at MobilityWare is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for managing MobilityWare’s internal cross-promotion network. The ideal candidate will have a combination of analytical skills who can analyze, design, and test consumer facing product features and manage campaigns to determine how to utilize the cross-promotion channel to maximize its effect. In addition, the candidate will lead a cross functional team, get buy-in from multiple stakeholders, and manage projects alongside game teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceive of and design new consumer facing cross-promotion features across our portfolio of games
- Manage and Optimize existing cross promotion campaigns through internal tools and analytics
- Work alongside Game Teams to create development schedules and milestones
- Present business cases, expected outcomes and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders including executive team
- Creating testing schedules and plans to optimize and iterate cross promotion features through A/B testing and other data driven activities
- Research and evaluate new technology and/or marketing solutions to benefits cross promotional activities
- Research and keep abreast of industry best practices
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2+ years in Product Management
- Experience designing features, wire-framing, UI/UX design
- Strong project management and/or game production experience
- Track record of utilizing analytics to inform decision making
- Experience managing and optimizing campaigns based off of available KPIs a plus
- SQL and Tableau a plus
- Comfortable analyzing data and methodical approach to troubleshooting issues. Able to effectively translate findings to variety of stakeholders.
Why you should work for us:
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free soda, free coffee, free trip, free dental, free vision
- Casually awesome workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off the 5 freeway
- Amazing talent: We've got some heavy hitters from the industry who embody both brilliance AND humility