Product Manager - Content
10 days ago
We are seeking an experienced and resourceful Platform Product Manager to join our growing worldwide IT Customer & Marketing Solutions team which supports marketing teams to deliver the best customer experience around the globe.
You will ensure that we deliver the right content in emails, landing pages and other digital content experiences for our customers across the globe. You will also be responsible for creating a better products and processes for stakeholders to create and update content, ensuring that we communicate effectively with our customers.
- Define the vision and the roadmap alongside the Product Lead and business stakeholders;
- Produce, analyze, refine and document business requirements and user stories to be included in the appropriate product backlogs;
- Clearly communicate requirements to the scrum teams and to business stakeholders;
- Develop business cases to drive feature strategy discussions through the quantification of business value and ROI;
- Identify and measure KPIs to determine the success of the products;
- Play a central role in the product team, working closely with the scrum master and development team lead to animate and organize the Agile production of the products;
- Create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with business stakeholders and provide visibility across the teams both IT and Business;
- Study and analyze other solutions from the market to propose benchmarks and optimization for the existing products.
- Experience in a Product Manager role developing and analyzing user stories, epics and/or story boards working closely with business owners, business partners and development team;
- Demonstrable expertise in Agile project management & change management;
- Ability to talk to the end users and identify clear needs and problems;
- Experience with content platform and content architecture.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.