This job might no longer be available.
Product Manager Co-Op (Skate)
10 days ago
We're looking for a Product Manager Co-Op to join us in the early stages of development of a new Cross-platform Game as a service. You'll help gather insights, research competitor products, analyze information from within EA, conduct detailed analyses and present recommendations to important partners within the studio to help improve the roadmap for our product and positively affect product success.
- Inform the team – Perform market research, game deconstruction, and conduct in-depth data analyses to inform product direction and better understand how players work with our game.
- Help with features design – work with the product, the design and the engineering teams to help determine features specifications and workflows.
- Experiment & Learn – complete experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are necessary to the development of our product strategy.
- Schedule and Process – Assist the team with schedules, document commitments and operational plans.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion for the gaming industry and community
- Passion for fashion/streetwear culture
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Mastery of productivity software such as Outlook, Excel, Google Docs.