Sr Product Manager - Central Infrastructure
5 days ago
As the Senior Product Manager for Central Infrastructure, you will help lead the development of our core technology and analytics platforms. This is an exciting opportunity, as you’ll have a chance to make a significant impact across all of Glu by building engineering and data products to drive growth for all our games. You will be responsible for defining product roadmaps, developing long-term product strategy, and partnering with our internal stakeholders to ensure product success.
You'll most often be:
- Leading the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex projects across our central tech and analytics organizations.
- Collaborating with both Central teams (performance marketing, analytics, and user acquisition) as well as Studios to deeply understand key business drivers and set priorities for development.
- Writing and consulting on specs, managing design challenges, and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale.
- Driving the product strategy and communicating success metrics and features to the company stakeholders.
- Guiding engineering and design work to deliver a polished market-ready product.
- Setting measurable objectives and deploy resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
You'll be a great fit for this role if your experience has:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, or equivalent.
- Experience delivering a product roadmap focused on data infrastructure, warehousing, analytical tools or production grade data science models.
- Alternatively, experience delivering a product roadmap for engineering teams working on backend services, SDK development, automation tools, CRM platforms.
- Data examination and operationalization skills (SQL, rollups, building operational dashboards).
- An ability to conceptualize and analyze different parts of our infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to simplify tough problems and technical jargon to anyone.
- Outstanding organizational, analytical skills, and strong attention to detail.
- An ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends.
- An ability to thrive with a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity regularly.
- Self-motivation that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Open to feedback and be able to think outside of the box.
You’ll be most successful if you:
- Are comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers, analysts and data scientists about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- Are able to understand business & technical tradeoffs and drive product-based decisions.
- Have a love for working with technical teams to make a big impact.
- Enjoy building fast, stable infrastructure while speeding up development velocity.
- Thrive on cross functional collaboration and partner with engineering, analytics and marketing teams.