Product Manager (Casual Mobile Games)
8 months ago
PeopleFun is a rapidly growing studio where development teams thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork and fun. Our mission is to create the best family-friendly casual games in mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25 million players each month and include Wordscapes, the #1 word game of 2018.
PeopleFun is seeking a Product Manager to drive audience growth, monetization, retention, and engagement across our entire game portfolio. You should have experience playing and developing mobile games. Working in close collaboration with the Production and Design teams, you will play a key role in strategy, analytics, and live operations. You will own game features and the relevant KPIs, provide reporting, and offer insights into the future direction for each game in our portfolio.
- Collaborate with studio stakeholders to define, design, and manage key features that further user acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization
- Design and balance game economies to drive amazing player experiences, player retention, and monetization
- Perform game analytics and proactively seek opportunities to improve player experience and core financial performance
- Routinely track game KPIs and report findings to the team
- Analyze competing games and provide relevant competitive references, including performance reports, tear-downs, diagrams, videos, screen shots, etc.
- Leverage liveops tools, analytics, A/B testing, local and push notifications, and other tools to optimize player experience and drive business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree (graduate degree preferred) in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 1 year in a game product management role
- Passion for creating innovative, fun, and compelling games
- Understanding and experience with a wide range of business models and monetization mechanics, including, but not limited to, free-to-play and subscriptions business models
- Ability to perform research and analytics at industry, genre, and game level to inform product
- Strong business & creative capabilities. You can confidently draw a line from detailed player behavior all the way to financial outcomes
- Strong experience in quantitative analysis, including the ability to model game parameters using Excel, SQL, and business intelligence tools such as Tableau.
- Experience designing and tuning a free-to-play economy by making structured, hypothesis-driven product improvements
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to multi-task, efficiently manage time and priorities and work with minimal management
- Excellent attention to detail and strong desire to iterate and improve on processes.
- Strong critical thinking and communications skills
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- Love for casual mobile games
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance bonuses
- 401K with 3% employer matching
- Family friendly culture
- Flex PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- On-site gym and free Yoga classes
- $1,000 annual game device and IAP budget
- Free drinks & snacks, catered lunch on Fridays
- Happy hours, social events and more
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.