Product Manager - Candy Crush
20 days ago
Craft:Data, Analytics & Strategy
Product Manager, Candy Crush Analytics
Your role within Candy Crush
If working in an international, dynamic and passionate team has always been a motivation, then the Product Manager position in Candy Crush might be the job for you. Working collaboratively with Data Scientists you will provide input to boost social experiences, engagement and monetization across multiple platforms. You will build relationships with stakeholders including Head of Candy Crush, Product Area Leads, Game Teams, by providing recommendations and business insights. You will champion your game and its features to promote and raise its profile across the business.
Reporting to the Analytics Area Lead, you will
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and identify new social features to increase user retention and monetization;
- Support the area leads to set the short, mid and long- term social strategy. And, own the analytics strategy to ensure that tests and analysis are providing actionable learnings that the social area can leverage to meet its goals
- Play an active role in defining the Analytics & Social Areas objectives and key results
- Responsible for defining the yearly/quarterly goals for the projects managed
- Benchmarking/estimating the business impact of proposed social features in the backlog
- Use data to fine- tune and balance the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization;
- Provide stakeholders with regular or ad- hoc updates on business performance of the product;
- Foster strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieve agreed revenue targets;
- Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape
- Evolve envelopes and business models across multiple platforms for maximum effect;
- Manage relationships with marketing to identify opportunities for additional sources of revenue for implementation;
- Share best practice across all Candy Crush Saga teams
- Together with the Analytics Area Lead drive the team culture and continuously improve the ways of working of the Analytics team
- Coordinate with DS Line managers to give feedback on individual performance as well as finding opportunities for individuals to grow
- Work with game designers to give data input for design decisions
Skills to create thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to deliver data driven business insights that will add real value to Candy Crush Saga. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Game Designers and Producers.
- Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as e- commerce, online products/services or games
- Proven experience delivering business models which maximize revenue
- Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
- Excellent understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
- Solid understanding of the games industry
- A passion for casual games
The role requires occasional travel, since the team you will be part of is based in three different locations (Berlin, Stockholm and Barcelona).
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com