Product Manager – CX Platforms
8 days ago
Job Posting TitleProduct Manager – CX Platforms
SummaryWe are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for defining and collaborating with commercial and development teams in driving the product strategy.
The individual will work closely with customers, regulatory agencies, and the sales and marketing organizations to ensure that market requirements and customer needs are built-in to future product releases. The Product Manager will work to grow market share of the assigned product line in casino’s operations. This role will be at the forefront of Aristocrat’s continuing mission to maintain a dominant position in the market through effective and creative product evolution and strategy.
What you'll do
Championing new products and ideas within the organization with consideration of competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity:
- Communicates with customers and support teams to translate their needs into product requirements.
- Define and communicates product requirements to technology team.
- Work with team members to ensure product compatibility and scheduling.
- Works with compliance team to ensure regulatory requirements are met within the product
- Works with the CX team on product knowledge transfers
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- In-depth experience in product management, strategy development, and writing business cases.
- Experience tactically executing to deliver the vision.
- Must be able to comprehend technical challenges, understand limitations and impact to the customer, and manage risk in reviewing technology options.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, especially with software developers, hardware engineers, project managers, and other product managers.
- The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of product development processes and 3 to 5 years of gaming operations.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; welcomes the challenge of developing new ideas and approaches in a semi-unstructured environment.
- Must be a “team-player” with the ability to work within collaborative environments to organize and facilitate program reviews, roadmap reviews, new product initiation meetings and investigations, and business case reviews.
- Ability and desire to interact and engage in substantive dialogue with all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and market research skills.
- Must possess exceptional ethics, excellent judgment, and a desire to win.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.