Product Manager - Advertising solutions
12 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The Product, Engineering & Data teams are Voodoo's central tech hub. We build innovative tech products that allow us to stay ahead of the game in the mobile industry. Part of our focus is to provide a state of the art growth-engine to distribute and scale our apps & games.
By joining the team, you will take part in this journey of designing and building long-term products which help our business teams in delivering values to millions of future users! Some examples of our products include our B2B platform used by hundreds of studios around the world to ideate and test their game prototypes, as well as an automated bidding platform that predicts the full value users will generate using state of the art ML algorithms.
As the Product Manager - Advertising Solutions, you will play a crucial role in the growth and success of our direct advertising capabilities. Your primary focus will be to optimize and expand our ad solutions, driving revenue while maintaining a seamless experience for our players and advertisers. You will be responsible for our campaign management platform and ad experience teams, including the end-to-end strategy, development, and execution, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to ensure we meet our business goals.
- Drive and own product vision and roadmap, guide feature prioritization and scope, in concert with cross functional teams.
- Develop iteratively, working with our growth and tech teams (Developers, Product Managers and Data Analysts) to ideate, measure impact, and learn from previous releases to inform the roadmap.
- Dig in the technical aspect together with your tech team to understand tradeoffs and make informed design decisions.
- Daily involvement in project development and product delivery (you will be both the product owner and the product manager).
- Analyze and interpret ad solutions performance data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key external partners, including MMPs, ad exchanges, and mediation platforms.
- Proven experience of 3+ years as a Product Manager, with 2+ years in Adtech.
- Familiar with Bidder, DSP, SSP, ad exchanges, MMPs and ad servers
- Great communicator and a team player, who likes to drive results together.
- A problem-solver by nature – inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem.
- Good tech culture and technical knowledge (you’re familiar with APIs, frontend and backend components) for someone who doesn’t code.
- You are fluent in English and have a French conversational level.
- Interest in gaming.
- Competitive salary upon experience
- Swile Lunch voucher
- Gymlib (100% borne by Voodoo)
- Premium healthcare coverage for your family 100% borne by Voodoo
- Child day care facilities (Les Petits Chaperons rouges)
- Wellness activities in our Paris office
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote days
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 30 min zoom introductory interview to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- Remote expertise assignment based on a real-life use case
- 45 min interview with the Product team to review your case study, discuss the role and responsibility
- 45 min interview with our Tech team
- 45 min final call with David Ribeiro, VP of Growth