Product Manager, Access
14 days ago
Team Name:Battle.net & Online Products
Job Title:Product Manager, Access
Product Manager, Access
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Product Manager to help us build the ultimate platform for online entertainment that enables gamers to engage in Blizzard’s legendary worlds.
The Battle.net group handles a large number of projects that are not tied to individual games but are shared among all of Blizzard’s games past and future. This position will help define and execute the vision for various online services, engage with engineering teams, and collaborate with game team partners. You will interact with senior technical leaders and engineers for all games at Blizzard, as well as senior managers within Battle.net.
Ideally you will have prior experience managing complex projects, the right balance of technical and soft skills, experience with large-scale complex online services, a passion for building great services end-to-end, the organizational skills to drive quality across organizations, and the ability to partner with different types of people successfully. Whew! It’s a tall order. You’ve got this.
- Maintain a product portfolio of mission critical APIs, services, and user-facing interfaces and drive their continual improvement.
- Develop detailed product specifications with use cases, scenarios, and system designs.
- As a product manager, ensure products you own address business needs and add business value.
- Balance competing requirements and dependencies across cross-functional teams.
- Build and manage your team’s roadmaps and related deliverables.
- Own and drive internal and external relationships and communications with key partners.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize tasks on a resource constrained team, but amazingly still able to achieve the team’s goals.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Strong product management skills: product sense, execution, success goals measurement and metrics.
- Possess the technical acumen to understand software architecture.
- Experience working with developers to build products and features.
- Ability to understand and improve products and user pain points, despite the lack of proper tech documentation.
- Ability to run queries in order to identify meaningful data and track KPIs.
- Experience working in a server / service development environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love for collaboration.
- Self-motivated with strong initiative.
- Able to succeed in a chaotic and ambiguous environment.
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Real passion for Blizzard games.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for growth. Our people are everything. Our values are real, and our mission has never changed. Blizzard dedicated itself to creating the most entertainment experiences…ever. Join us.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.