This job might no longer be available.
Product Manager 2
9 days ago
Zynga India is looking for an experienced Product Manager with demonstrated success in mobile and/or consumer products to join the team and help connect the world through PLAY.
You will innovate and execute on product initiatives that will bring surprise and delight to our players while delivering business value to the company.
You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and critical thinking to innovate and build extraordinary experiences that will impact our players’ lives. The Product Manager will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to customers that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective. You will need to thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product discernment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Run prioritisation and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers.
- Expected to develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires
- 1-3 years of experience in product management in consumer/mobile or game development is preferred but not required
- Focus on outcomes with shown experience making product teams successful
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Extraordinary data analysis skills
- Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organisational, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- You be a self-starter, a teammate and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Extended Health coverage, disability, critical illness and life insurance
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Virtual mental health and neuro-diversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups that connect Zyngites through culture, lifestyle and fun
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.