This job might no longer be available.
Product Management Lead - Music
2 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
You will join the team that is shaping the future of Music by bringing the best of Twitch - live video, interaction, community and monetization to artists of all sizes. You will design and execute the vision, product strategy and goals that we employ to help independent musicians and labels grow by connecting them to the music-loving Twitch audience.
As the single threaded leader for Soundtrack, you'll lead a cross functional team across product, engineering, design, marketing, licensing, legal, operations and editorial to grow utilization of Soundtrack by effectively matching the right music to the right games and categories on Twitch, and driving value for Creators, artists, labels and viewers within the Twitch ecosystem.
- Define and execute a product roadmap, business strategy and associated goals to grow Soundtrack utilization .
- Ensure plans are inline with the Twitch Music strategic direction, in partnership with internal teams (e.g. product, content, partnerships, legal, finance, and marketing)
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements , user stories, and product specifications
- Influence product managers across all of Twitch by communicating your vision and strategy
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management
- Experience working with the music industry is desired; working knowledge of music licensing complexities
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Connected a product vision with a strategy to clear goals designed to have our teams manage operations at scale
- Use data analysis skills , including the ability to work with technical analysts to make sure the right data is being collected to answer the right questions
- Experience translating customer needs into detailed product requirements
- Technical fluency; can understand and discuss mobile and web architecture and technologies, gauge complexity of a planned feature, make schedule tradeoffs, and evaluate roadmap timeframes with technical team members
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.