This job might no longer be available.
Product Management Director
2 months ago
WOWSystems is a small independent software studio based in Madeira, Portugal.
We’re leading a national game development cluster in partnership with high-visibility
worldwide brands on a unique exciting project.
We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment
on a paradise-island.
What you’ll do
As a Product Management Director, you will collaborate with cross-functional team
members to drive engagement and monetization initiatives across our suite of gaming
products and services.
You will use both creative and analytical skills to identify opportunities,
define product strategy, support roadmap development, execute live operations and
contribute to strategic planning.
• Oversee subscription products and define appropriate strategies for product growth
and player engagement;
• Work closely with partners to design, implement, and optimize subscription offerings;
• Define measurable feature and initiative goals as well as create detailed business and
product requirements that are used to guide design and technical specifications;
• Collaborate with marketing and other consumer team partners on go-to-market strategies
and execution for major content activations.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is excited about all of the small intricacies of gameplay
design, as well as being passionate about gaming overall.
• Bachelors degrees or higher in a relevant field.
• Product Management experience across subscription products, live operations, virtual
economy management, and feature/system design.
• A passion for games and a deep understanding of growth, retention, and monetization
principles and mechanics.
• Demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
• Ability to relocate to Madeira, Portugal
What we offfer:
• 36 month contract
• Competitive salary (14 salaries/yr), health insurance, food allowance, 25 days/yr holidays
• Training and access to high-end industry brands
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.