Product Management Director - Quixel
1 day ago
What we do
Our team is working on the next generation of content creation tools enabling photorealistic world creation with ease. Our tools are developed with one mission: "To make life simpler for artists". This requires us to tackle some of the biggest open questions in CG and come up with revolutionary workflows.
You will lead the effort to make best-in-class 3D scanning accessible to everyone.
As a PM Director you are a strong leader and visionary on any team you work on. You can build out and execute on new businesses and products for Epic, or make structural changes to existing ones.
As a PM Director you are expected to influence people and groups outside of your direct reports in pursuit of objectives you are accountable for, while:
- Leading cross-functional teams, inspiring and energizing others
- Solving complex cross-team problems, removing problems via deep insight, and influencing decision making across the organization
- Building productive relationships across departments and with the executive team
- Resolving conflicts across departments, and building relationships with external customers and contacts on behalf of the company
- Driving better user experiences through disciplined analytics and experimentation
- Enforcing the vision and the ‘WHY’ for existing products and services
You will collaborate with production, development, design and operations to build new products, services, processes and growth plans, all in continuous alignment with Epic’s vision and strategic roadmap.
- Product Management experience
- Go to market strategy development experience
- 3D industry experience
- Intimate knowledge of photogrammetry
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.