This job might no longer be available.
Product Management Director (Content Creation)
14 days ago
Reporting to the Content Creation Director you’ll:
- Build a product management culture through inclusive collaboration, innovative practices, data-guided outcomes, and healthy team processes.
- Develop and maintain a Content Creation product strategy and roadmap aligned with our game productions and game engine pipelines and reflective of the voice of game designers and developers.
- Manage a high-performing product management team (currently composed of 6 team members, including product managers) + improve its everyday functioning (from work organization and goals to inclusive operational practices, etc.).
- Coach your team members to maximize their contribution while ensuring they can grow their careers in a direction aligned with their aspirations and values.
- Extensive experience in a product management leadership-type role or related experience (There are a whole host of experiences that would lend themselves nicely to this role, like product development, business development, marketing, sales, data investigation in organizations ranging from start-ups to international groups. What’s key is bringing in a diverse point of view to build an effective strategic product direction.)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (particularly to clearly articulate a vision, express yourself through data storytelling, and interface with a variety of audiences, especially senior personnel)
- An inclusive, influential, and inspiring leadership style that allows you to rally people together toward common goals
- Proven collaboration: you’re able to navigate organizational issues and thrive in multicultural environments
- A highly proactive spirit and developed organizational skills
- An understanding of data & analytics to identify gaps and know how to interact with analytics team + the capacity to process and synthesize a large volume of qualitative and quantitative information (competition intelligence, legal, societal, etc.)
- An understanding of product, UI, development, production, business, and technological issues related to the digital landscape and the online video game industry and their impact on the user experience
- Familiarity with change management to shift from a focus on execution to strategy
If considered for this role, as part of the interview process, you can expect to:
- Speak with a talent acquisition specialist over the phone.
- Meet with a product director, development director, and/or online services director for a virtual interview.
- Carry out a case study with other stakeholders.
As a Product Management Director, you’ll build an inclusive, visionary product culture that inspires the next generation of gaming.
In a role that’s part people manager, part product leader, you’ll oversee Content Creation, a team developing collaborative tools and services to help Ubisoft build the world’s best video games, plus its products covering nearly every aspect of game creation – from concept to character, ecosystem to gameplay, and machine learning. Our team is global, operating in 11 countries.
Working closely with stakeholders across our games, you’ll help articulate Ubisoft’s Content Creation strategy and vision and transform that into a roadmap that ensures our productions have everything they need to create exceptional experiences.
You’ll be the voice of game designers and developers – our customers and key stakeholders – collaborating regularly to validate our vision. In parallel, you’ll empower the Content Creation development, production, and operations groups with a compelling roadmap backed by trend and comparative research.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.