Product Lead - New Games (f/m/d)
21 days ago
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Product Lead - New Games (f/m/d)
We’re looking for a Product Lead to lead and manage a passionate multidisciplinary New Games team working on our next big hit! Your focus will be on prototyping new game concepts, planning game product goals, roadmaps and executing the product vision together with your team in order to launch of next big hit at Kolibri. You will work closely with developers, artists, a game designer and a UA manager to guarantee that the game vision is followed and executed to detail. You will have experience working in an agile environment in a game development company and extensive experience in free-to-play mobile games.
- Lead and manage a multidisciplinary team of 5 (Design, UIUX, Art, Game Dev)
- Work closely with your team to design, define the scope and implement new prototypes, core functions and achieve the product vision of the next Kolibri games hit
- Own full-cycle new game development from ideation to prototyping, production to soft launching, and live operations once the game is Live
- Maintain a deep understanding and current awareness of the free-to-play mobile market
- Work closely with marketing to evaluate concepts and game mechanics
- Extensive Product Management experience in free-to-play game development
- Strong passion for mobile games and profound understanding of the free-to-play business model
- Data-driven approach
- Experience building models and defining data needs
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and being able to synthesize it into actionable takeaways.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and share insights into industry trends
- Great communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to balance metric-based decisions
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous in detail to ensure execution quality
- Able to work on multiple tasks
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools (such as Looker) is a plus
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
Learning Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
Flexible Working Hours and Home Office – We believe in a good work-life balance
Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
Kolicard - We offer you a monthly flexible budget of 50 euros that you can use for a gym membership, transportation, shopping etc.
Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQs and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.