Product Lead, Internal Developer Workflows
5 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a hardworking and data driven product leader who has a track record of partnering closely with internal engineering teams to increase their productivity, reliability and efficiency. The Product Lead for Internal Developer Workflows will be part of the core Technology Organization, reporting to the Director of Product Management for Developers Experiences. This role is a good match for product leads who have helped teams ship features and products by providing tools for managing code, service observability and automated build testing.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the end to end workflow experience for Developers and teams across Unity.
- Manage a small team of dedicated Product Manager for each aspect of the production workflows.
- Set the standards for product and tool performance as they enable development teams and other product areas.
- Build powerful yet simple methods for gaining business insights
- Collaborate with product leads to create clearly articulated and modelled product roadmaps
- Drive cross-functional alignment on the investment in and benefits if data driven decision making and product/feature prioritization
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record leading product management that improves internal developer efficiency and happiness.
- Have utilized and built tables, models, queries and other methods for sourcing and analyzing data
- Clear examples of synthesizing user feedback and product performance that directly lead to product improvements.
- Passion and interest in growing Developer Experience inside Unity
You might also have
- A passion for building cross function and central product services with an In It Together demeanor
- Users first vision and approach
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.