ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Product Growth Manager position supports profitable scale and growth for Xsolla's products. This role works in close cooperation with the Director of Product Operations, new products creators and developers, as well as the marketing and business development teams - you will be involved in product improvement and play a support role for creating, managing, and executing a product scale strategy.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support products profitable scale: implementing growth roadmaps, monitoring leading indicators and goals, support all related works and make sure that all possible revenue streams are taken into control
- Be accountable for products financial success measures
- Assist in the review of contracts and other transactions for appropriate accounting treatment
- Support the continuous feedback-based improvement processes for successful products
- Conduct products performance analysis
- Support related marketing interview, sales pitches, PR and advertising activities
- Assist Product team from early development stages through late days of product existence, as far as possible
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business field or or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of product management experience in a technology company
- Ability to successfully participate and lead projects involving cross-functional teams
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills
Freedom to Act:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines.
Xsolla delivers a comprehensive suite of tools and services that make it easy to launch and monetize games and products globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla product suite caters to businesses from indie to enterprise, with: Pay Station and its #1 Anti-fraud solution, Partner Network, Site Builder, Store, Login, and Launcher. These Xsolla tools work seamlessly to eliminate the friction in distribution, promotion, sales and payments so developers, publishers, and platform partners can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Ubisoft, Epic Games, and PUBG Corporation.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age (over 40), Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deems by the State of California.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization to achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!