Print Production Specialist (Duel Masters)
23 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
This adventurer specifies the materials and processes used to build tabletop game Duel Masters. This role works closely with our suppliers to develop products that exceed our game developer's vision and business needs.
Responsibilities include crafting manufacturing specifications, defining production processes, and leading pre-production activities through final production of games with external suppliers.
What You’ll Do:
- Develops collation plans with suppliers to ensure the correct components are packed out in products.
- Develops printing and manufacturing solutions to meet our vision for appearance and function of products.
- Handles cost estimates during each phase of product development to targets set by finance.
- Builds detailed product specifications.
- Reviews confirming proofs and materials from suppliers.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years required experience minimum in production areas including: art production, purchasing, traffic, marketing, prepress, printing, and packaging.
- Native Japanese speaker or fluent at JPLT level 1.
- Business level proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Passion for solving problems and bringing awesome products to life.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel.
- Be a continuous learner who shares knowledge to make others better.
- Excellent color perception and an eye for detail.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation range for this role. The range listed is just one component of Wizards of the Coast’s total compensation package for employees. Employees may also be eligible for annual and long-term incentives. In addition, Wizards of the Coast provides a variety of benefits to employees. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Product Discounts, and more.
$64,160 — $111,000 USD