Product Economy Manager
18 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We’re looking for a curious, ambitious and self-motivated Product Economy Manager to join our growing Product team. As a Product Economy Manager, you’ll directly impact millions of our players by creating tools that enable you to balance and optimize the game's economy, resulting in fun and engaging experiences that increase retention and revenue.
- Design and own the user experience from an economy point of view to predict our players’ behavior according to the data we already have.
- Build simulations and predictive models in order to proactively forecast results of content changes.
- Monitor individual and macro player balances to ensure the overall health of the game’s economy.
- Explore and design gameplay loops and the way players interact with them.
- Tune content performance by devising A/B tests and analyzing their effectiveness.
- Identify areas where sinks/sources should be tightened or loosened to maximize engagement, retention and revenue.
- Price the game’s virtual currencies.
- Collaborate with Product teams on balancing and designing new features that address existing deficiencies in the game.
- Previous experience in Data Analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics (or Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar quantitative field).
- Advanced analytical skills, ability to spot patterns and trends.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- An interest in mobile games.
- Previous experience in strategic/financial consulting - Advantage
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.