12 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Design at Epic
What we do
The Consumer Social team focuses on building new social interactions for our players. By doing so, we empower people to have meaningful conversations, build relationships, and have fun together.
What you’ll do
Epic Games is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Consumer Social team. In this position, you will have a role in designing features and UI screens by generating wireframes and prototypes. You will then work with engineers and artists to ship these features to millions of users. The ideal candidate would have expertise in user-centered design, an understanding of effective social-oriented systems, and experience in mobile UX/UI design.
In this role, you will
- Translate goals and constraints into compelling user-facing features
- Creating wireframes, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey ideas
- Present and pitch designs to product managers and engineers
- Work alongside engineers, artists, and UX researchers to develop features
- Help develop and maintain the aesthetic of the app
- Establish a robust design system and maintain it
- Lead the design processes for the Consumer Social team
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of real world experience designing for mobile social environments
- Demonstrated ability to implement UI widgets and features in a game engine
- Expert ability to create wireframes and prototypes
- Successfully designed UI/UX features that were implemented into a mobile title, preferably a top 100 title.
- Skilled in Sketch, along with Figma or other prototyping and mockup tools
- Familiar with Photoshop/Illustrator or other art tools
- Strong knowledge of UX design processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to see features through to completion and rapidly modify design as information changes
- You’re user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do
Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we’ll be in touch soon.
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.