Product Designer, Strategic Workflow
9 days ago
The Product group at Unity works to understand how organizations, teams, and individuals employ technology to achieve their creative goals, to inform and identify innovative product solutions. We are seeking an experienced Product Designer to research and develop models of these solutions, associated workflows, technologies and the data that connects them for gaming, film & television, architecture, automotive and product design, as well as machine learning and AI.
The right candidate thrives at the intersection of data, users-first product and design philosophies, and engineering. They will be an excellent communicator, knowledgeable about product development and design, comfortable in a fast-paced organization, highly collaborative, and passionate about empowering creativity through technology.
- Work with senior leadership to identify, qualify and prioritize areas of focus
- Work with Interaction Designers, Product Managers, technologists and other team members to understand and document product solution needs
- Design, execute and deliver concepts that successfully translate product solutions in an understandable, visual way
- Produce high quality presentations to communicate solutions to internal and external stakeholders in a compelling, visual way
- Aid in developing, codifying, sanitizing, and managing a global product knowledgebase
- Participate in the development of quantitative analysis, tools, ad hoc reports, and models to support product decision making
- A degree in UX Design or related field
- Extensive portfolio of design examples, showing project development from concept to completion
- Exceptional creative thought and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to brainstorm with technical subject matter experts to reason through complex problems and arrive at elegant solutions
- Experience communicating with cross-functional stakeholders including executive, product management, design / research, and engineering
- Experience in game development, film or television production background
- Graphic design experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.