This job might no longer be available.
Product Designer - Platform
Irvine CA 92618 US
4 months ago
Product Designer - Platform
El Segundo, CA
Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon has an ever-expanding worldwide team of over 6,000 employees, and boasts a diverse global portfolio that includes titles like MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, KartRider and many more. If you want to be part of building an exciting game company and help chart the course of online gaming, let’s talk!
In this role, you will be responsible for researching competitors, producing user flows, and creating prototypes in regards to Nexon Global platform components.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis to determine best practices of platform features or services.
- Define feasible user flows and service hierarchies
- Visualize UX design by providing clickable prototypes to help project stakeholders have clear picture on implementation
- Collaborate with multiple Platform teams to support billing site, Nexon Launcher, and other applications.
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a UX designer or similar role.
- Expertise in Wireframing & Prototyping applications such as Axure, MS Visio, Invision or equivalent applications.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Experience conducting concept and usability testing to gather feedback.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- BS/MS in Visual Design, UX Design, Interaction Design or a related field
We also like to see:
- A successful record of UX design in a same or similar industry.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Usability Testing
- Cover Letter optional
Nexon's Benefits & Perks:
We offer medical, dental and vision plans for you, your spouse or domestic partner and your children. Employees who enroll in the high deductible health plan receive an annual employer contribution to a health savings account and company paid hospital indemnity benefits. We also provide company paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits as well as access to voluntary life and AD&D for yourself and your dependents, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) savings plan with a company match, and pet insurance. Nexies are encouraged to take advantage of our monthly wellness credit, participate in lunchtime yoga, and enroll in language classes. We host bi-monthly catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and maintain a well-stocked snack bar. To help you maintain a good work life balance, we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, and a year-end break.
Nexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.