Product Designer - Money
7 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch's community of broadcasters and viewers are at the heart of everything we build. The Commerce team at Twitch ensures that streamers can sustain their communities and continue doing what they love. Our products allow viewers to support creators financially and receive recognition and reward from the communities they enjoy. As part of this team, this is your chance to help develop the future of creator support on our platform.
We're looking for a gifted designer to create new user experiences and build upon existing ones. We offer a series of stimulating problems, an environment that's exciting, motivating, fun, and new. You'll create experiences that delights our viewers and help our creators monetize, all while deepening the relationship between them.
This position can be located in San Francisco, CA; Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT. This position is also Remote US eligible.
- Participate in the planning and ideation process for new features and projects
- Create customer-centric designs by using data, market analysis, partner feedback, and an understanding of our community
- Gather feedback from partners and quickly improve designs and prototypes
- Work with a top-notch engineering team to implement solutions based on your design.
- 1+ year experience analyzing and critically assessing your design decisions
- Communicate complex design concepts
- Demonstrated visual design with the ability to guide users and simplify interactions
- A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
- Live streaming enthusiast, or familiarity with the space
- Used Figma and Principle
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut and Washington is $124,650 - $152,350 yr and in New York City is $137,160 - $167,640 yr . Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience . A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW7058
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.