This job might no longer be available.
Product Coordinator (Remote)
20 days ago
About the Team
Our Project Management team in Ireland has been strategically growing, and we are crafting it to be our centre of Player Excellence with the expansion of our team in Romania. We are building a team of passionate and committed player support specialists!
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced Product Coordinator to join our team. At Wildlife, Product coordinators provide the insight needed to lead and make strategic player experience decisions. The successful candidate should be a passionate gamer with a background in technology who loves a challenge. They will work closely with key stakeholders from product and player experience and will coordinate all relevant information between the two.
This person will own the player support policies, processes and information sharing and will implement outstanding self-help materials for our players.
What you'll do
- Curate game specific information for sharing with our partners
- Owns the FAQs for dedicated game
- Responsible for reporting Support Tools & Technology Requirements
- Responsible for maintaining and advancing support automations
- Assist in Q&A for assigned products
- Coordinates emergency triage of issues
- Works with Quality Assurance & Project Management to report bugs & feedback
- Use our analytical data to assess ongoing operational issues and work with partners to align resolutions
What you'll need
- Experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Knowledge of various mobile devices and platforms.
- Experience with a wide range of mobile games is required.
- Technical understanding of Helpshift or similar platforms
- Experience with the handling of confidential personal information and business information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to support several products.
- Ability to work with management and make decisions in a collaborative setting.
- Experience delivering feedback to partners resulting in improvements to both quality and efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
More about you
- You have a passion for games, supporting players, and engaging with game communities.
- You are never satisfied with the status quo and always strive to improve.
- You're excited by a challenge and undaunted by change, you're an adventurous doer, who functions well in a direct, high-intensity environment.
- Technical, smart and creative, you have the ability and persistence to seek problems, big and small. Curious by nature, you're continually looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You're flexible, adventurous, and excited to help build an engaging workplace that employees love.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we build games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .