Product Business Intelligence Analyst
1 month ago
Wargaming is looking for a Product Business Intelligence Analyst (Live Ops team) to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office .
The live Operations (Live Ops) team manages and operates the game as a live service. We continually deliver meta-content updates, promotions, revenue, and activity-driven in-game events and improvements to the launched game to enhance the experience for the player community.
What will you do?
- Analytical research, formulation, and testing of hypotheses;
- Development and support of automated reports in Tableau;
- One-time data uploads (ad hoc), if necessary, automation of uploads;
- Development of KPI and logging for game innovations together with development teams;
- Other tasks related to analytics.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent mathematical knowledge and knowledge of statistics;
- Strong knowledge of SQL at the level of complex queries;
- Data visualization skills (we use Tableau);
- Advanced Russian;
- Intermediate English or higher.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.