Product Analytics Manager - Star Trek Fleet Command
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Product Analytics Manager to join our Star Trek Fleet Command team in Barcelona, Spain on a hybrid basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Star Trek Fleet Command's ongoing success goes from strength to strength. Our in-house developed 4X MMO was launched in 2018 and continues to evolve, being consistently one of the top 10 gross revenue MMS games on the market.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Product Analytics Manager to help evolve one of our leading game franchises at Scopely. You will join a team of Product Analysts, partnering with our game teams as well as central data platform and publishing teams, using player and product insights to focus our efforts on the most impactful performance and sustainable game health.
- Work across diverse teams through the full game development lifecycle, from defining goals and metrics through to monitoring and iterating actions based on live outcomes
- Coordinate and guide the analytics team, both on an operational level ensuring effective ways of working and as a domain leader supporting career and skills growth
- Help set the direction for new features, analysing rich and varied data sets representing the behaviour of millions of players to understand where our best opportunities exist
- Present analytical findings to multiple disciplines, using your empathy and influencing skills to demonstrate relevance and raise insight maturity of all teams across the studio
What We’re Looking For
- Successful track record in an Analyst or Business Intelligence related role
- Experienced practitioner with SQL, comfortable working with large data sets
- Management or coaching experience, working to motivate and empower staff
- Passion for driving continuous learning in a highly-collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts, ML data product experience is a plus
- Strong data visualisation knowledge, dashboard UX expertise beneficial
- Excellent English communication skills, oral and written
- Compelling presentation skills, able to distil complex results for colleagues at all levels
- Independent thinker, working autonomously with curiosity and rigour
- A love or strong desire to work with video/mobile games
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.