9 days ago
's global technology platform provides developers a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses. AppLovin enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
To entertain the world with the best mobile games by helping game developers reach players
everywhere and provide the best game experience for their users.
At AppLovin, we’re all about staying inspired and delivering our best. We’re not content just to meet
our goals—we want to beat them. Doing that means always taking initiative, acting with integrity, and
aspiring to greatness.
What we’re looking for:
For a new, innovative, and super-exciting business within AppLovin, we’re looking for a Product Data Analyst, 100% hands-on with a wide analytics understanding and vision.
The ideal candidate is super passionate about product management and analytics, independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, and sharp.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent analytical degree
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Strong SQL, R/Python
- Understanding of statistical analysis and relational database structures
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to details
- Hunger to learn and drive our team forward
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to be-self sufficient and execute quickly when given autonomy
- Flexible team player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing tracking events, metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions within the application
- Leverage the vast data sets to model out in-app behavior patterns to uncover potential actionable opportunities
- Independently partner with Product/Engineering/Design teams for day-to-day analytic needs
- Effectively communicate complex logic within and outside of analytics
- Lead analytic QA from start to finish; this includes managing our QA resources to ensure constant data integrity
- Be a champion for best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- Constantly think outside of the box to inspire change with new testing ideas
- Relentlessly chase down opportunities
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.