Product Analyst - India
5 days ago
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
Product Analyst - India
Krafton India is looking for a Product data analyst with 2-5 years of product and data analytics experience who can lead our publishing organization’s game analytics. The role will help in driving business decisions by developing insights from game data, support developing localized features and analysing customer behaviour.
[Responsibilities and duties]
• Be super data driven and look for insights and recommendations to help drive business decisions
• Build data pipeline, perform ETL, build dashboards, alerts, etc for our games
• Monitor KPIs, build reports, deep dive into game performance, updates, build projections and handle independent projects
• Work as part of product team to help feature design & development, monitor feature performance and customer sentiment.
• Work in cross geographical and cross functional teams to sync and achieve common goals
• Collaborate to develop user profiles and understanding of game performance by using state of the art methodologies
• Drive the data driven approach to decision making and lead the team to develop ML/other modern methodologies to apply on our games
• 2-5 years of work experience in analytics preferably for a gaming company
• Well versed in SQL, R, Tableau, Python, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in engineering, Economy or Business from a top tier school.
• Champion at modelling and projections. Experience in developing product features is a plus.
• Experience in handling complex problems and break them down into workable chunks
• Regularly seeks out the latest games on Mobile/Console/PC and plays them
Resume review - 1st interview - Assignment Round - Hiring Manager interview - Final Round - Offer
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.